Vision and Mission:
As you get to know a little more about us, you’ll realize our marketplace is a world dedicated exclusively to amazing handmade goodness. We’re unlike any other creative community you’ll run across. We guarantee it!
- We have nothing created in factories, mass-produced or imported. All of our items are made by hand, and in small quantity, by independently owned small businesses.
- Buy something you love and can not find anywhere else. Search the marketplace
- Find your new favorite makers (shop by maker) and visit their independently owned online shops
- More independent small business owners under one virtual roof for your convenience and shopping pleasure
- We are a completely curated site, we vet our sellers for their trustworthiness (see more about this process here)
- Our talented makers are invested in their creations and their commitment to quality and workmanship is evident in every item
- No matter what you’re passionate about, shopping small, supporting handmade artisans, or if you like shopping local and putting your money back into local economies~we’ve got you covered.
- Buy safely! Purchase protection is built right into every transaction you make
- Checkout Securely! We use a secure payment gateway which never shares your personal information with us so you are guaranteed privacy and security.
- We have gone a step further to ensure your privacy and security, we’ve invested in an SSL certificate which encrypts all data passing between browsers and our servers. (Read more about how safe it is to do business with Gypsy Spoonful Here)
- Get your purchases reliably, we use the United States Postal Service for shipping and our makers include tracking for each shipment.
We ARE Creativity in Community and we can’t wait to get to know YOU better. We aren’t just a shopping venue, we are a community~ building relationships between makers and admirers. We believe in the foundational principle that each of us can make a difference in the life of another person/family by being intentional with our shopping dollars. If you’d like to join our team of makers, click here to apply for a shop.