As you get to know a little more about us, you’ll realize our marketplace is a world dedicated exclusively to amazing handmade goodness. We’re unlike any other creative community you’ll run across. We guarantee it!
Just how DOES it Work?
- We have nothing created in factories, mass-produced or imported. All of our items are made by hand, and in small quantity, by independently owned small businesses.
- Buy something you love and can not find anywhere else. Search the marketplace
- Find your new favorite makers (shop by maker) and visit their independently owned online shops
- More independent small business owners under one virtual roof for your convenience and shopping pleasure
- We are a completely curated site, we vet our sellers for their trustworthiness (see more about this process here)
- Our talented makers are invested in their creations and their commitment to quality and workmanship is evident in every item
No matter what you’re passionate about, shopping small, supporting handmade artisans, supporting small businesses that responsibly source their supplies; or if you like to Shop Local and put your hard earned money back into local economies~we’ve got you covered.
- Buy safely! Purchase protection is built right into every transaction you make/
- Checkout Securely! We use a secure payment gateway which never shares your personal information with us so you are guaranteed privacy and security.
- We have gone a step further to ensure your privacy and security, we’ve invested in an SSL certificate which encrypts all data passing between browsers and our servers. (Read more about how super safe it is to do business with Gypsy Spoonful Here)
- Get your purchases reliably, we use the United States Postal Service for shipping and our makers include tracking for each shipment. Buyers are updated at every crucial step of the transaction.
Our community is growing everyday, we’d love to have you join us.
We ARE Creativity in Community and we can’t wait to get to know YOU better. We aren’t just a shopping venue, we are a community~ building relationships between makers and admirers. Makers supporting Makers, sharing our experience, strength and knowledge. We believe in the foundational principle that each of us can make a difference in the life of another person/family by being intentional with our shopping dollars. If you’d like to join our team of makers, click here to apply for a shop.
About Me: (The Head Honcho)
I’d like to introduce myself to you, my name is Heather, but most people call me Goose (or Goosie or Goosie Girl). I’m the owner and sole designer behind the Goosie Girl brand. Goosie Girl was founded in 2004 and has been growing by leaps & bounds ever since.
About my work:
I specialize in headpieces, photo props, costumes and over the top pieces and create boutique fascinators, headbands, hats and hair clips for girls and women. I’ve been in business for 12 years, and I’m going strong. I believe my work speaks for itself. I have enjoyed the hundreds of repeat customers I’ve come to know over the years and the solid reputation of quality and excellent customer service I afford my clients. I’ve designed for dozens of A-list celebrities and their children, and my work has been seen on fashion runways, at award shows such as the American Country Music Awards, Screen Actor’s Guild Awards, on multiple television shows, entertainment and morning news shows and networks and magazines.
I invite you to watch this interactive portfolio of some of my work:
I am the sole creative force behind the Goosie Girl brand and label. I write and power the Goosie Girl blog and recently founded the Gypsy Spoonful site!
I’m an a-typical suburban mom with a crafty and sometimes evil monkey on her back. My home studio is located in the Chicago. I am a wife, mom of three beautiful children and two very naughty dogs and parakeets.
I love to create, whether it’s in the studio, the garden or the kitchen. I like to keep my hands busy, and when they’re busy, I’m a happy girl! Custom order requests are always welcome and they will have a longer turnaround time than ready to ship items, please take this into consideration.
Thank you for visiting the creative community of Gypsy Spoonful
and for taking the time to get to know me better!
That’s So Addie
Designs by Danielle
Texas Loud and Proud
Give A Yarn Crafts
Debra Engelbrecht’s Paintings
Yves Treasure Shop
Build A Bracelet Bead Designs
Charms Couture Boutique
We Luv Dizne
Just Bobbin Along
Simply The Glitter
Sewing At Ten
Stitches By Laura
Viewing 61–72 of 96 vendors
6537 Raven Hall St., North Las Vegas, Nevada, 89084
523 N Main St, Morton, Illinois, United States (US), 61550
9904 Adelie Ct, Cornelius, North Carolina, United States (US), 28031
5272 Johnson Chapel Rd, Benson, NC, USA, 27504
5545 NW Cordrey Street, Port St Lucie, Florida, United States (US), 34986
13438 N 52nd St, Scottsdale, Arizona, United States (US), 85254
3024 N Valley Green Way, Meridian, Idaho, United States (US), 83646
- Scrappers Snips and Stitches
2450 Lakeshore Drive, Branson, Missouri, United States (US), 65616
Valparaiso, IN, 46383
23348 OLEAN BLVD, PUNTA GORDA, FL, US, 33980
1672 COUNTY ROAD 10 S, ALAMOSA, Colorado, United States (US), 81101