Digital Download Help
Downloading a Digital Item
Digital Download Help
If you’re unsure if you’ve purchased a Digital Item, you can always go back to the listing page and re-read the description and title. If it is a digital download, you should see that it says it is an “Instant Download” in the title and/or description somewhere. (often more than once!)
Before purchasing a digital item on Gypsy Spoonful, please create an account for yourself
After your digital product purchase we’ll send you a download notification email separate from any transaction notification emails you receive from Gypsy Spoonful and/or PayPal.
Downloads are available once your payment is confirmed. If you paid with PayPal or a credit card on Gypsy Spoonful confirmation might take a few minutes.
Downloading your files:
Log into your account and follow the link in the email you received~ if you don’t see an email, be sure to check your spam folder! (very important ~ and can usually solve 90% of the confusion) 😉
or Log into your account, click on the “My Gypsy Spoonful” Tab on the home page and then go to your Download Library (see visual aid below)
All of your files will be stored in your download library, as long as you were logged in when you purchased them. If you checked out as a guest, you will only be able to use the download link that was sent to you in the email for that particular order.
If you’re having trouble downloading your files:
- If nothing happens when you click the download links, it’s possible that there’s an issue with your web browser.
- Please disable any non-standard add-ons or toolbars that you’ve installed and try again.
- If your computer states that the file has been corrupted, delete the file and try downloading it again. If you still can’t open the file, please contact the seller through the Gypsy Spoonful “Ask a Question” button in the listings for further assistance.
- If your computer is unable to open the file, it’s possible that you’re missing the program required to open the file type. Please contact the seller through the “ask a question button” to see what program(s) you may need.
- If you continue to have trouble, please contact the shop owner or email Gypsy Spoonful Suppport. Click the link at the bottom of this page to get in touch with us.
Do I have to use the link in my download email to get my files?
No, the link is sent to you for convenience sake, you can also find all your digital purchases in your download library located on Gypsy Spoonful
How long will my files be kept in my Download Library?
How does forever sound? Yep, sounds GOOD to us too!
Can I buy Digital Products on the Gypsy Spoonful App?
You can indeed purchase a digital product through the Gypsy Spoonful app at this time, however, to download a digital file, please sign in to Gypsy Spoonful on your non-mobile laptop or computer.
I changed my mind, or bought the wrong digital product, can I get a refund?
Sorry, no can do! Digital products are instant, therefore, not refundable and all sales are final.
My computer crashed, do I have to re-purchase my digital files from each maker?
No, silly~ this is the beauty of the download library, they’re stored safely and securely for you for all time! You can download and re-download an unlimited number of times should the black screen of death come and visit your life.