Chillax Snacks Chocolate Mint Dipped Marshmallow Lollipops
Chillax Snacks Chocolate Mint Dipped Marshmallow Lollipops -3 pack – infused with CBD full spectrum hemp oil and decorated with fun rainbow hued sprinkles. These are double stuffed oreo cookies, so they’re a generous size. Will come packaged in a cello wrapper with tags and a pretty ribbon. Pop one in your purse for a relaxing snack on the go. Not recommended for pregnant or nursing mothers, or kiddos. Delicious!
Learn more about hemp and cbd oils as well as other herbs/oils I use as ingredients in my edible chillax snacks in my Facebook Group, It’s my goal to educate people on how cbd and hemp oil can help with different issues you may face.
Visit my shop for all of my edible products here on Gypsy Spoonful.
Lollipops : $12 + $3.00 shipping = $15.00 listing price, If youll be purchasing additional items, I’d be happy to combine the shipping, each additional edible item ships for only $1.00 (does not include sampler boxes)
Questions? Use the “ask a question button” and I’m just an email away. Thanks!!
FAQ’s (Frequently Asked Questions) and Info about the ingredients I use:
These are legal in all 50 states and shippable via USPS. They contain no THC, no marijuana or synthetic marijuana aka spice.
Snacking on my Chillax Snacks are not only a tasty and enjoyable treat, they’re SUPER DUPER healthy and can be a wonderful way to increase health, and add awesomeness to your diet to help with many issues you may be experiencing. Who doesn’t love yummy treats, and who couldn’t use some extra added health benefits?
My treats are available in small batches so when you see them, you should snag them before they’re gone.~ They’re lovingly made in my Chicagoland home kitchen with lots of care.
Benefits of Hemp Oil:
Hemp oil is derived from hemp seeds which are rich in protein, polyunsaturated fatty acids, omega 6, omega 3 and insoluble fiber. They are a good source of tocopherols (aka Vitamin E). … High in essential fatty acids, Omega 6 and omega 3, hemp oil can be used to increase immunity, counteract aging skin and improve cardiovascular health. It is said to benefit the aging process and fight psoriasis. These nutrients play a role in many biological processes and may help prevent a number of degenerative diseases. Hemp seed oil contains essential fatty acids, including docosahexaenoic acid (DHA), that are required for brain development. DHA is crucial to the health of the brain as well as the retina of the eye, particularly in the first year of life. Mothers who supplement with hempseed oil during pregnancy may provide brain- and eye-protective benefits for the developing baby. Hemp seed oil works as a terrific alternative to traditional omega-3 fatty acid supplements and doesn’t carry the same risk of mercury ingestion as does with fish oil. The essential fatty acids in hemp seed oil have been shown to promote healthy flora in the intestines and support immune system response and function. This can be very helpful during the cold and flu season when viruses are running rampant at school, work, and in everyday social interactions.
Things to know about my baked goods:
- Allergies: If you have a ragweed allergy do not consume any of my chamomile infused products.
- Allergies: If you have an allergy to the chrysanthemum plant, do not consume any of my chamomile infused products
- These suckers contain no eggs or egg products
- I use unflavored hemp and cbd oils, due to the natural taste of these oils, you may notice a slightly leafy or nutty taste. I add other extracts and flavorings such as vanilla, or almond extract so you will most likely not even notice this.
- Chamomile adds a hint of a leafy and/or minty taste to my products. (chamomile is only added to products that say chamomile infused) I use other extracts to enhance or downplay the minty notes such as almond extract or pure vanilla extract, or peppermint to make it naturally minty tasting on purpose.
- Hemp oil temperature protected. My baked goods and other edible products are baked or heated to a lower temperature (under 320 degress) to ensure the integrity of the hemp oil is kept intact and none of the benefits or forfeited as that which happens at temperatures over 330 degrees- many regular baked goods are baked at 350 or higher but these are not. The chocolate is heated and THEN the oils are added to protect the integrity of the medicinal properties of the oils.
- Consuming more than 2 pieces a day may cause digestive upset. (everything in moderation!) Consuming large amounts of hemp oil can result in diarrhea and stomach upset.
These health claims have not been evaluated by the FDA and do not constitute medical advice., consume at your own discretion and choice-this does not constitute medical advice, consult your medical care team before beginning any new health regimens.