Inspirational rice bag, lapsized heat pack, 10×17 appr, unscented, by Natural Therapy Packs LRB
This lapsized inspirational rice bag is lap sized, 10×17, which makes it the
perfect reusable hot/cold pack to ease aches and pains, muscle, nerve and joint pain, bruises, sunburns, cramps and hot flashes. Use it to relieve those nasty cold and flu symptoms you feel building up too. This would make a great gift for a college student’s care package, an exhausted new mom, or anyone struggling with a migraine. This would also be the perfect birthday gift for anyone from your pastor, teacher, secret sister, bible study leader or your best friend.
Colors/Size: The front of this pack is made from a black flannel covered in inspirational sayings such as Dream, Family, Relax, Believe, Faith and so on. The reverse side is hot pink. Size is approximately 9×16, it’s unscented and rice filled.
- How to use: DO NOT heat for more than 2.5 minutes max. Start with 2 minutes and see if it is warm enough for you. If not, heat for another 15 seconds. It will be too hot to use if you heat it for more than 2.5 minutes. Supervise children when heating it.
- Cost Of Shipping: The actual cost of this item is $20.00 (item) + $8.00 (priority shipping, tracking and insurance) = $28.00. I can only fit one large or lapsized pack in the package. ***If 2 or more are ordered the price will be adjusted for shipping in a box. Please feel free to contact me to confirm the price since shipping is included in the price of each individual pack. Likely there will be an adjustment in the end total.
- Please do not overcook or get wet. Spot clean only.
- Made in a non-smoking, cat friendly home.
- Due to the differences in monitors and cameras the colors may look different than what it actually is. The placement of the design may also be slightly different.
- This product is made to be used as a personal body care item and returns and exchanges are not accepted. Thank you for understanding.
Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
All images © 2015-2019 Tina Peterson
This lapsized inspirational rice bag is lap sized, or about 10×17, which makes it the
perfect reusable hot or cold pack to ease aches and pains, muscle, nerve and joint pain, bruises, sunburns, cramps and hot flashes – use it to relieve those nasty cold and flu symptoms you feel building up too. This would make a great gift for a college student’s care package, an exhausted new mom, or anyone struggling with a migraine. This would also be the perfect birthday gift for anyone from your pastor, teacher, secret sister, bible study leader or your best friend.
Welcome to Natural Therapy Packs! Please take a look around my shop, feel free to ask questions and if you aren’t finding what you’re looking for please be sure to reach out. I do custom orders, am happy to find an alternative for herbs and health needs and have even been known to create a whole new design like hand and feet warmers (soon to be listed!).
Stay in touch with me and look for coupons and occasional discounts on IG (@Natural_Therapy_Packs), find tips and suggestions for natural pain control and health remedies on FB (Here) and if you ever just need to chat or touch base for some encouragement reach out to me at NaturalTherapyPacks@gmail.com.
Specification: Inspirational rice bag, lapsized heat pack, 10×17 appr, unscented, by Natural Therapy Packs LRB
|Dimensions||12 × 9 × 5 in|
NaturalTherapyPacks is here for you. We have a variety of hot and cold therapy packs designed to make life a little easier. In our shop, you'll find many different kinds of therapy packs. Each can be used hot or cold and are designed with your needs in mind. You'll find lap-sized packs that feel wonderful on your back. You can bunch them up and make them fit where you need them. You'll see herbal face masks and extra long neck wraps that are light enough to be comfortable on tight achy muscles. Each is lovingly created using organic herbs, grains and the softest fabrics I could find. Custom orders are welcome and I'm happy to work with you to create the herbal experience you're looking for.
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
Questions and Answers
You are not logged in