Sunflower Bunting Crochet Pattern, PDF Pattern, Simple Sunflower Bunting Garland by SweetThingCrochet
This pattern is for a customizable sunflower bunting. Yarn amounts are given per flower, and I provide instructions for calculating how many flowers you will need to achieve your desired length. I also give two options for connecting your flowers: stringing them on a long chain or attaching them point-to-point.
Here are some fun ways to use this bunting:
- Hang a short bunting across a kitchen window! It would be lovely to admire sunflowers while you do the dishes.
- Attach one to a bed frame. This pattern would cheer up any kid’s room (try different colors if you’d like!), or it could make a guest bedroom extra welcoming.
- Hang one on your garage or fence for an outdoor party!
- Space the sunflowers widely and hang them around the lintel of your front or back door, letting them drape on either side.
- Hang it over a crib for a sunflower-themed nursery!
- Slip stitch
- Single crochet
- Working in the round
- Double crochet
- Double crochet clusters (explained in pattern – essentially a modified dc2tog)
- Crocodile stitch – explained somewhat through pictures and through linked tutorial
- Simple crochet math (e.g., if each flower is 4″ across and I want a 12″ bunting, I need 3 flowers)
- F/3.75 mm hook
- Worsted weight stiff cotton yarn (I used Lily Sugar n Cream in Yellow and Warm Brown) – 4 g/7 yd brown and 6 g/10.25 yd yellow per flower
- Tape measure
- Yarn needle
PDF crochet pattern for the Simple Sunflower Bunting (NOT A FINISHED PRODUCT).
Visit my shop to see more crochet patterns and gifts! www.gypsyspoonful.com/market/vendor/sweetthingcrochet
I create crochet goods for everyone - especially babies and kids! I focus on using quality materials and meticulous attention to detail, so every item reflects the love and care that went into it. My store is full of lovely gifts (for a loved one or yourself)!
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
Questions and Answers
You are not logged in