To leave a review for a shop owner, you should create an account/log in when you make your purchase, otherwise you won’t be able to leave a review. Only verified purchasers of a product can rate them, or the shop owner.
On Gypsy Spoonful we have a 5-star rating system. We strive to make all customers completely happy and satisfied with their purchases. We absolutely LOVE the feedback we’ve been getting from customers, we’ve had over 1425 successful transactions since April 2017 when we launched the site. We would love to have you share pictures of you with your purchased items from Gypsy Spoonful! Please join our Facebook group and share your photos.
- If there is a problem with the transaction or the product when you receive it, PLEASE reach out to the shop owner immediately.
- We are all human and mistakes may happen, the post office might accidentally damage an item in transit and other things that might be out of the shop owner’s control. The shop owner will work dilligently with you to fix the problem.
- We are a new site (established April 2017) and we rely on open and honest feedback about the quality, turn-around time, shipping details, and communication from the shop owner to the customer. The way we build trust is to complete transactions in a timely manner, provide excellent customer service and communication as well as delivering an amazing handmade product.
- We value your input and strive to overcome any bumps in the road along the way. We have many , many repeat customers in our community and that tells us we are doing it right!
How to leave a review for a shop owner and a transaction you had with them
- Create an account / log in BEFORE you make a purchase.
- After you receive your purchase in the mail, please go to the shop you bought from and near the top of their shop you will see yellow stars (or it will say “there are no reviews yet”, lucky you.. you get to be the first!)
Click on the stars in their shop banner area:
You’ll be taken to this page, first click on how many stars you’d like to award to this shop owner and their product. Then type your review in the text box, and hit submit.
On the very rare occasion, you have a bad experience, and you have not been able to reach the shop owner to let them know, or if you’ve tried to work out a problem with a shop owner, and are not getting satisfactions, WE NEED TO KNOW ABOUT IT. Please use the contact form below. It goes directly to the owner/founder of Gypsy Spoonful and she will try and help you to iron things out with them. Please do not be afraid to reach out~There is no way for us to know there is a problem unless you report a problem.
Use the form below to report an issue with a transaction, please include your order number: (to find your order number, go here please)
Recent Reviews From Around the Gypsyhood:
I won the Coffee Table Runner in the Summer Auction and it arrived quickly and well packaged. The runner was very well made & my SIL is going to love adding it to her coffee themed kitchen!
Love, love, love the puppy bows & clippies. My granddaughter is going to love them too. We always love a goodie box from Goosie Girl!
Simply Gorgeous does not even begin to explain the workmanship and delicate features in the butterfly earrings I got from Trudy Breland Designs. They are truly a work of art. I will be back for more pieces soon. These are divine!