Safety: We take your safety on Gypsy Spoonful very seriously.
The Gypsy Spoonful Creative Community is a safe venue for buyers and makers alike.
- All applications are personally reviewed by our administration team. Every maker goes through a STRICT application process. We vet our sellers for their professionalism and customer service ethics. They are all independent business owners that are established and they rock at what they do. They’ve built a following over time due to their trustworthiness and consistency
- Purchase protection is built right into every transaction you make (via paypal)
- We are monitored 24/7 by GoDaddy Security, ithemes, and McAffee Secure
- Your information is safe, we will never sell, rent or share your personal details with anyone, we pinky promise.
- We double encrypt everything at the server level so hackers can not access any personal information about any of our users.
- We take safety and security very seriously and constantly monitor our environment for threats.
An SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) certificate is a digital certificate that authenticates the identity of a website and encrypts information sent to the server using SSL technology. Encryption is the process of scrambling data into an undecipherable format that can only be returned to a readable format with the proper decryption key.
A certificate serves as an electronic “passport” that establishes an online entity’s credentials when doing business on the Web. When an Internet user attempts to send confidential information to a Web server, the user’s browser accesses the server’s digital certificate and establishes a secure connection.
An SSL certificate contains the following information:
- The certificate holder’s name
- The certificate’s serial number and expiration date
- A copy of the certificate holder’s public key
- The digital signature of the certificate-issuing authority